The most notable aspect of the film aside from the bizarrely stunning visuals is the acting by the cutest little girl ever to grace the silver screen Catinca Untaru. She brought the film laughter, and innocence that I don’t recall ever seeing from such a young age. I hated Haley Joel Osment. I hated Jonathan Lipnicki. I love Catinca Untaru.
- One of the most believable and amazing performances
- Stefana Totorcea, Reader’s Digest Romania: Cand visul unei fetite romance s-a intalnit cu cel al unui regizor indian, a rezultat o poveste cu final fericit.
- ROGER EBERT:The sweet charm of the young Romanian actress Catinca Untaru
- Untaru, with her chubby face and big eyes, delivers for me the single best bit of acting of 2008
- She is absolutely, positively, a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e.
- You can’t understand why she is so perfect
- TOP 10s of 2008
- Are you trying to save my soul?
- Catinca Untaru is an astounding find
- Break-out star Catinca Untaru was amazing, and her performance was Oscar worthy big time!